- The CM15Pro Computer interface is the professional version of the CM11
- More programming possibilities because of conditional macros.
- More memory: possibility to use approximately 1.400 macros/timers.
- Ready built X10 RF transmitter and X10 transceiver (like the TM13)
for specific or all house codes.
- User friendly software for beginners
- numerous extension possibilities for the experienced X10 user.
- Software in English
- Comes with flying EURO-lead cable.
- Can be placed out of sight because of the supplied 1 meter power cord.
With extras like extended codes, conditional macros and a built in transceiver, this product offers the functionality of a computer interface and a transceiver in one. In combination with the CM15Pro you only need receivers in order to control your lighting and equipment. With your computer you can program whatever you like. Switching on your lights at pre-set or varying times (intelligent presence simulation), creating a home movie theatre, switching your outside lighting or having a fresh pot of coffee ready when you are woken up by the atmospheric lighting in your bedroom.
Once everything is set according to your wishes, you can enter this into the memory of the CM15Pro and turn off your computer. You can also pre-set the CM15Pro for use in another house.
Click here to download the latest X10 ActiveHomePro software(FREE)
Creating Timed Events
Scheduling events for specific times and dates is one of the most powerful features in ActiveHome Pro. Each module or Macro in your system can have multiple timers for different times of day, days of the week, and dates during the year. You can schedule events around sunrise and sunset, and even make it so that your events don't happen at the exact same times each day.
Transceived House Code
In addition to controlling your X10 modules, you can also use the ActiveHome Pro USB Interface to act as a transceiver for your X10 remote controls. Normally you need one transceiver for every House Code you use, but the ActiveHome Pro interface can work as a transceiver for all X10 House Codes.
If there are House Codes you don't want ActiveHome Pro to send on to the power line, you can un-check them in the Transceived House Code(s) listing.
- Supply voltage : 230 VAC 50 Hz, 7 Watt
- Supply current : <30 mA
- Backup battery: 1x 9V 6LR61 alkaline block battery
- Backup time: 1 week typ
- X10 Powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2.5 Vpk-pk
- Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp min, 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
- Signal / noise ratio 1,35 : 1
- X10 transmission: 1 pulse burst at 0, 60 and 120 degrees.
- X10 Key codes it can transmit: All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights Off, Extended Code 1 type 0, Extended Code 1 type 3, Hail Acknowledge, Pre-Set Dim, Status Request, RF commands
- X10 Key codes to respond to: All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights Off, Extended Code 1 type 3, Hail Request, Pre-Set Dim, Status Request, RF commands
- X10 Collision detection: Present
- Input impedance: > 180 Ohm (P-N) at 120 kHz
- RF Range: up to max. 30 meters (note: the unit should be mounted at a height of 1 metre for best performance and located away from any sources of RF interference such as computers, monitors, etc).
- RF Power: 10 mW (maximum)
- RF receiver frequency: 433,92 MHz
- RF transmitter frequency: 433,92 MHz
- Operating temperature range: -10°C - +50°C
- Storage temperature range: -20°C - +70°C
- Dimensions: 66.7 x 113.5 x 45.3 mm (W x L x H)
- Available with EU and UK plug. See details
Download folder - Download manuel
- Activehome Pro Software available in English only!
- X10 ActiveHomePro will NOT work with the CM11 computer interface. The ActiveHomePro software is designed specifically for features and advanced electronics available only in the new USB Computer Module (CM15Pro). The USB Computer Module (CM15Pro) includes RF send and receive capabilities, as well as the ability to monitor all 256 house/unit codes at the same time, and 800% more memory.