- The heart of your wireless X10 System
- Plug-in module
- Converts signals from X10 remote controls to X10 signals for the mains
- Receives all 16 housecodes
- Central Receiver takes radio frequency commands from wireless X10 controllers (remote controls, wireless switches and wireless sensors) and converts them to the X10 signals carried over existing house wiring.
- You need one TM13 per installation when you use a wireless controller.
- You don't need the TM13 if there is a SC28 based wireless alarm system installed or if you already use aCM15 Pro PC interface.
New to X10 Home Automation?
||Click here to learn more about X10 home automation and the many possibilities.
- Supply Voltage: 230V +10% -15 %, 50 Hz
- Supply Current: < 20 mA capacitive
- Making Capacity built-in appliance module :
- 300W for light bulbs and low-voltage halogen lamps
with a 500W/230V transformer for inductive / capacitive loads
- 1.200W for linear loads
- RF receiver frequency : 433, 92 Mhz
- X10 Key codes: All Units Off, On, Off, Status Request
- X10 powerline: 120 kHz +/- 2 kHz, 3.5 Vpk-pk
- Signal sensitivity : 15 mVpp min, 50mVpp max at 120 kHz
- Input impedance: > 180 Ohm(L-N) at f = 120 kHz
- Operating temperature range : -10°Ctot +50°C
- Storage temperature range : -20°C tot +70°C
- Dimensions: 52 x 122 x 33 mm (b x h x d exclusive plug)
- CE approved
- Download Folder - Download Manuel
The TM13 Transceiver module (white coloured version) is available in most 220V European type outlets, suitable for the specific type of outlet in your country. See details on plug types.
Because of the limited switching capacity of the built-in appliance module, we strongly recommend not to make use of it. The risk of damaging the module is too high and when the TM13 gets damaged, RF control of your modules will no longer be possible.
In case you need to control an electrical appliance, low energy lamp, fluorescent or halogen lights, we recommend the use of the AM12 Appliance Module
For controlling incandescent lights up to 300W, you can make use of the LM12 Lamp Module.