Add to cart
V572AE + XM10 Powerline Interface
Looking for a high quality alternative to the TM13? The V572 RF transceiver provides a professional alternative that not only receives all 16 house codes, but also provides greater reception range and more custom control.
- Receives all 256 house/unit code addresses
- Optional external antenna package for extended range
- Custom house & unit code filtering via a configuration program
- Filtering settings are not lost during power loss
How it Works
An internal 433Mhz receiver detects incoming RF signals generated by X10 compatible remote devices: palm pad remotes, remotes, MS13 motion detectors, and many others. These signals are filtered by an optional user defined list of allowed house and unit codes. The enabled signals are sent to an XM10 power line interface module (INCLUDED), which then broadcasts the X10 commands down the power line to receiving modules (X10 light switch modules, lamp modules, appliance modules, etc.).
- Voltage 7 - 12v DC
Power supply not included
- Receiver Frequency 433mhz
- Receiver Range : 30-60 meters
- House/Unit Codes and Supported Commands : all 256 addresses, basic commands (On, Off, Bright, Dim, All Lights On, All Off)
- Power 3.5 mm plug (center +)
- RS-232 for connection with PC to configure house code/unit code filtering (cable included)
- DB9 female DTE pinout TD, RD, & SG
- Power Line Interface (XM10 => not included!) (cable included) : RJ11
Mechanical V572AE (external antenna version)
- Size 96,52 x 60,96 x 25,40 mm
- Weight 113,40 g
- Environmental 20 to 125 degrees indoor or outdoor (if mounted in weatherproof enclosure)
Download Configuration program
Only suitable for installation on mone phase systems.
It does require the user to furnish a 9 VDC 50ma or greater power supply.