- 5+1 FREE
- Switches for installation on DIN rail
- ON and OFF control
- Local control with (momentary action) switch
- Switches loads up to 3600 Watt
- Works with X10 controllers
- Status indication with LED
- Can be controlled by any X-10 Controller or different types of Wall switches.
- This unit can replace any pulse contact relay that is commonly used for multi switched hall and entry lighting.
- In discrete locations, eg kitchen lighting, you may prefer to install AD10 in a small sub-junction box.
- Supply voltage: 230 V
- Making capacity:
2000 W (incandescent lights)
3 A (motors)
16 A (resistive loads)
- Connections: screw type terminals for phase,
neutral, switched phase, control 1 and 2.
POSITION 0 and POSITION 1:the connected load is switched off permanently and cannot be switched on by the wall switches or any X-10 controller.
POSITION AUTO: the connected load can be switched by the wall switches or an X-10 controller.
TERMINAL 1 is designed for toggle switches: the realy picks up when phase is present and release when there is no voltage at the terminal.
TERMINAL 2 is designed for pulse contacts: each time phase is applied the relay switches.
Download Folder - Download Manuel
This offer can not be combined with the use of a discount code/savings certificate!