- 5+1 FREE
- Set of 6 switch modules without plug
- ON/OFF control
- Control lighting (also halogen) and appliances
- Switches ohm loads up to 3600W
- Ideal for use in small spaces : Can be installed directly into lighting fixtures
- Flying lead connection block with switch function.
- This module can be built-in/wired to the lamp or appliance it has to control
- Its small size allows you to fit this module almost anywhere, e.g. in false ceilings, furnitures, lighting fixtures, ...
- This module has the same technical specifications as the AM12 plug-in module, but the AM12W is equipped with flying leads.
- Only for professional use!
New to X10 Home Automation?
||Click here to learn more about X10 home automation
and the many possibilities.
- Supply voltage: 230V / 50 Hz
- Supply current: <20mA capacitive
- Making capacity:
- 3600W ohm load / resistive loads
- 500W incandescent lamps and halogen light
- 230W inductive/capacitive (motors)
- Responds to X-10 Key codes:All Units Off, On, Off.
- Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp min 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
- Input impedance: >180 ohm (L-N) at 120 kHz
- Ambient temperature:
- - 10° C to + 50° c (operation)
- -20° C to + 70° C (storage)
- Dimensions: 52 x 75x x33 mm (without mounting plate)
Download Folder - Download Manuel
The AM12W does not respond to the command ‘All Lights On’. Only Lamp modules will respond to the command ‘All Lights On.’ This is to prevent events such as the coffee machine being turned on by accident.
Appliance modules do respond to the command ‘All Units Off’.