- 5+1 FREE
- Set of 6 FM10 Plug-in noise filters
- Eliminates interference on the powerline
- Keeps X10 signals strong and clear
- Prevents X10 signals from being absorbed by appliance power supplies
Most modern appliances do not generate interference that affects X10 operation. However, occasionally you may come across an appliance that generates enough noise to affect reliable X10 operation. Some TVs, old monitors/printers, battery chargers and a European 110V/220V electric shaver are some examples of appliances that may generate enough noise to affect reliable X10 operation. Simply plug the appliance into this filter and then plug it back into the receptacle to remove the noise. It also completely blocks X10 signals so you can use it to isolate a group of devices on a power strip as long as the total load does not exceed 16A.
The FM10 plug-in filter is available in most 220V European type outlets, suitable for the specific type of outlet in your country. See details on plug types.
- Power supply: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Maximum load: 3600 Watts
- Damping at 120kHz: 14dB
- Input impedance: 7 Ohm (P-N) at 120 kHz
- Operating temperature: –10°C to +40°C
- Storing temperature : -20°C to +70°C
- Dimensions: 52 x 122 x 33mm
Download Folder -Download Manuel
This offer an not be combined with the use of a discount code/savings certificate!