- 5+1 FREE
- Set of 6 Wall Mounted X10 Dimmer modules
- ON/OFF and DIMMING control
- Replaces any normal dimmer (EU standard) for X10 control
- Works with X10 controllers and momentary action wall switches
- Wall Switch Dimmer: 60W up to 500W max
- Can also be used like an ordinary dimmer.
- SOFT START/SOFT DIM : Remembers its light level for smooth dimming!
- X10 wall mounted dimmer for switching and dimming lights up to 500 W
- LW11 is used for scene lighting, typically in living rooms, dining rooms and study/reading rooms. The ideal light level can be pre-programmed in your controller or ActiveHome Interface (optional).
- It can also be controlled by external momentary action switches
connected to the terminal 2
- The unit responds to standard X10 commands
and also responds to "extended X10" commands.
- Memory Dim feature makes that the LW11 can change room lighting
instantly or progressively.
- Great for combining with the CM15PRO computer interface! The module can be set at the desired dim level straight away if combined with the CM15PRO.
Question: Can I use the LW11G dimmer for halogen lighting?
Yes. The LW11G is suitable for dimming halogen lighting. The dimmer does not work for every lamp, because not every transformer can be dimmed. Test the combination first, before you fit the transformers. Marmitek X-10 users have indicated that all Osram electronic transformers (Mouse Dimmers/type HTM) and PEHA electronic transformers work well. Wound transformers always have to be of the ‘ring core’ type, not ‘E-core’ type (f.i. Erea).
When used with low voltage halogen lights, Marmitek advises a maximum load of 300W, this in connection with switch problems.
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Supply current: < 20 mA capacitive
- Switching Power :
60 to 500W for light bulbs and halogen lighting
300W Low-voltage halogen light
(compatible with most halogen light transformers)
- Dimming speed: 3.7 s +/– 0.2 s from 100% to 0%
can be set to the required dim setting from 0%
- Wiring required: Phase and Neutral
- Responds to X10 commands : On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights On, All Units Off, Extended code
- Soft start and soft dim.
- Memory function for most recent dim setting
- Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp 50 m Vpp max. at 120 kHz
- X10 transmission: 1 pulse burst at 0°, 60° and 120°
- Input impedance: > 60 ohms (L–N) at f = 120 kHz
- Additional switch to be connected: Momentary switch (must not include a built-in serial control light), Can be used for alternating circuits
- Connections: screw connectors for phase, neutral, switched phase and momentary switch.
- Fuse: 2.5 A (T) 5 x 20 mm
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temparture range: -20°C to +70°C
- Dimensions : 58 x 58 x 57 mm (width x height x depth)
- Minimum installation depth: 35 mm
Download Folder - Download Manuel
This offer can not be combined with the use of a discount code/savings certificate!
The LW11 is a single dimmer. The line in the middle and the arrows are part of the design.