Add to cart
SS13 Promo Pack - 5+1 Free
Add a Wall Switch Anywhere You Like... without running wires! Very thin elegant wireless switch. Can be attached to walls, doors, etc. Sends an RF signal through walls and floors.
- 5+1 FREE
- Ultra thin wireless X10 switch
- Signal is transmitted straight through walls and ceilings
- Can be mounted anywhere you like
- Easily add an extra switch without running wires
- Totally wireless: battery operated
- Wireless control of 3 consecutive X10 addresses
- Dimensions: 115 x 70 x 7 mm
- Ideal solution in situations where an extra switch is desired, without running extra wires. Can be attached to walls, glass, doors, tables etc.
- Easily attach the SS13 to the wall, keep one near your bedside, place one near your entrance.
- Use the SS13 with the CM15Pro computer interface to provide "virtual wiring" (macros).
The SS13E works with any X10 RF Receiver like the Transceiver ModuleTM13 or V572AE Whole House transceiver, theCM15Pro computer interface or the Base console of your X10 security system (e.g.SC28 security console).
It lets you turn ON and OFF three individually coded X10 Modules and brighten and dim lights connected to Lamp Modules and Wall Switches.
In the default state (after first fitting the battery) the SS13 is set to Housecode A.
The top three ON-OFF rocker keys control modules set to Unit Codes 1, 2, 3.
The bottom rocker key brightens and dims lights connected to Lamp Modules and Wall Switches.
You can change the Housecode and Unit Code by following the procedure included with the SS13.
- Power: 1 x CR2032 3V Lithium battery (supplied)
- RF Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Radiated output : < 5833 µ V/m @ 3m
- RF Range : Up to 30 m (free field), up to max. 20 m (through walls and ceilings)
- X10 key codes : ON, OFF, Dim, Bright
- Operating temperature range: - 10°C to + 50°C
- Storage temperature range: - 20°C to 70°C
- Dimensions : 115 x 70 x 7 mm
Download Folder - Download Manuel