Use a filter/coupler to prevent X10 signals from leaving the home, to couple seperate phases (one for every phase), and to block interference from heavy appliances on the powerline (one per appliance).
- Installed at the breaker panel/fuse box, prevents X10 signals from leaving the home.
- Couples signals across phases.
- Rated 230V/63A
The signals transmission of high frequency pulses via the mains network can be affected by active or passice interferences. When used correctly the Filter/Coupler will extensively suppress these interferences.
Typical active interference sources are appliances that do not dispose of a regular interference suppression according to the norms, as well as wireless intercommunication systems which use borne signaling, as they transmit high frequency signal resp interferences into the mains network.
Remaining interferences generated within the house network are without significance as the special dynamic filtering techniques of the X-10 system ensure undisturbed performance.
The Filter/Coupler also includes the ability to couple X10 signals across phases. For installation with three phases, use three Filter/Couplers and couple the filters by connecting their terminals K to the next phase, respectively.
- Installed at the breaker panel/fuse box.
- Supply voltage: 230 V +10% -15% 50 Hz
- Maximum current: 63 A
- Filter frequency: 120 Khz
- Filter bandwidth: 5 Khz min. (3 dB points)
- Forward attenuation: 20 dB min. at zero current
- 15 dB min. at 63 A
- Reverse attenuation: 15 dB min
- Coupling loss: 2 dB max. at 120 Khz
- Connection diagram
3-phase installation : N required!