- Operate all your lights and appliances, wirelessly with a touch of your finger
- 10"/25 cm touch screen for operating all your X10 modules.
- Easy installation, easy programming (without PC)
- Fully wireless : battery operated
- Can easily be mounted onto the wall
- Set the location and function of the touch screen buttons yourself
- Start today with X10 Home Automation or fit this panel
into your existing X10 home automation system.
- Use all functions, house and unit codes with one another in 1 configuration
- Works easily, without a PC, with every Marmitek X10 Transceiver (necessary).
- Customizable with your own favourite background (photo, buttons, functions)
- User Manual included in 6 languages (EN-FR-DE-ES-IT-NL)!
- Make living more comfortable, flexible and safer.
- Central switching of X10 receiver modules in your house
- Quickly create the right scene in a room to suit your mood.
- Always to be used in combination with a signal transceiver,
e.g. TM13, CM15Pro or SC9000 alarm console
- 3 background images are already included :
That way you can start immediately using the touch screen panel.
Later you can insert your own photo or image behind the glass.
You determine the design so that it suits your interior perfectly!
Touch screen and frame
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries
- Material frame: Brushed aluminium
- Photo size: 218x165mm
- Visible photo size: 210x154mm
- Dimensions: 260x205x20mm
- Transmitter: Incorporated Marmitek X-10/RF transmitter
- Antenna: Integrated antenna
- RF Range *: Up to 30 m free field, up to 15 m through floors and walls
- Protocol: Marmitek X-10 RF protocol
- Number of configurations: Maximum 2
- Number of buttons: Maximum 30 per configuration
- Button size: Small (15x15mm) Medium (25x15mm) Big (25x25mm)
- Minimum room between buttons: 4mm
- Screen resolution:
X resolution 0.9mm
Y resolution 0.7mm
- Memory: Settings are saved after loss of power
Set house/unit code, Unit ON, Unit OFF, ON, CHANGE (toggle), ALL UNITS OFF, ALL LIGHTING ON DIM+, DIM-
3 macros each with 4 functions
2 memories for buttons and settings
a. Mem 1: with factory settings
b. Mem 2: empty
- Ambient temperature: -10º ~ +60º C (in operation)
- Download manual
To be used with a transceiver module such as the TM13 transceiver module, the IRRF7243 Infrared/RF Mini Controller or the SC9000 alarm console or with the new CM15PRO PC Interface.
* RF Range indicative - the actual transmission range depends on the number and type of objects you are transmitting through, such as brick walls, concrete walls, ceilings, ...