- Switch for installation on DIN rail
- ON and OFF control
- Local control with (momentary action) switch
- Switches loads up to 3600 Watt
- Works with X10 controllers
- Status indication with LED
- The internal relay can be controlled by an X10 controller/interface
or by external contacts (e.g. wall switches).
- This unit can replace any pulse contact relay that is commonly used for multi switched hall and entry lighting.
- In discrete locations, eg kitchen lighting, you may prefer to install the AD10 in a small sub-junction box
- Mounted on a DIN rail in the main distribution box, it switches hard-wired circuits with several wall switches (e.g. hallway lighting)
New to X10 Home Automation?
Click here to learn more about X10 home automation and the many possibilities.
- The AD10 does not respond to the command ‘All Lights On’.
Only Lamp modules will respond to the command ‘All Lights On.’
This is to prevent electrical appliances from being turned on by accident.
- This product is for professional use only.
Please consult a qualified electrician if you do not have the technical skills or if you have any doubts about proper installation.