- Dimmer for installation on DIN rail.
- Remote control On/Off, Dim/Bright
- Local control with momentary action switch
- Switches and dims light circuits up to 700W. (300W low-voltage halogen)
- Works with X10 controllers
- Memory function for last dimmer setting
- Softstart and softdim
- Can be controlled from 0% to the required dim level.
- 700 W receiver module that serves as remote controlled dimmer.
- Remembers its light level for smooth dimming and brightening.
- Soft (fixed) start and stop with STANDARD "X10"
- Programmable start and stop rates with PROFESSIONAL "X10" protocol.
- Mounted on the DIN rail in the mains distribution box,
it dims/switches hardwired circuits with several wall switches (e.g. living room lighting).
- The LD11 can be turned on/off, and brightened/dimmed either by an X-10 controller or by external momentary action switches connected to terminal 2 - maximum connected cable length is 30 metres.
- The LD11 responds to "standard" X10 that is: "All lights on" or "All units off" from any X10 controller set to its house code regardless of unit code or alternatively individual unit control by "On", "Off", "Bright" and "Dim".
- The LD11 also responds to "professional X-10". Combined with the memory dim feature, the LD11 can change the room lighting instantly or progressively.
- This unit is especially designed for scene lighting where very often the lighting is 12 V halogen, commonly used in living room, study/reading rooms. The unit can be installed in sub-junction boxes for discrete control.
New to X10 Home Automation?
Click here to learn more about X10 home automation and the many possibilities.
- Supply voltage: 230 V +10% -15% 50 Hz
- Supply current : < 20 mA capacitive
- Switching power: 40 to 700 W (incandescent lamps only
and low voltage halogen lights with transformer)
- Wiring required: Phase and Neutral
- Responds to X10 commands : On, Off, Dim, Bright, All lights On, All Units Off, Extended code
- Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp min 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
- Input impedance:³ 60 W (L - N) at 120 kHz
- Fuse: 2,5 A (T)
- Regulating time: 3,5 sec +/- 0,2sec from fully on to off
- Connections: clamps for phase, neutral, switched phase
and control 2 (pressure pulse switch).
- Operating Temperature Range: - 10° C to + 50° C
- Storage Temperature Range : - 20° C to + 70° C
- Dimensions : 50 x 80 x 70 mm
- (English, Español, Italiano, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch)
- In connection with switch problems, advises a load of no more than 300W when using low-voltage halogen dimmers
- This product is for professional use only.
Please consult a qualified electrician if you do not have the technical skills or if you have any doubts about proper installation.