- Plug-in X10 receiver module
- ON/OFF and DIMMING control
- Soft dim and bright
- Control table and standard lamps
- Dim lights that you couldn't dim before!
- Only suitable for normal light bulbs up to 300W
- Available with various plug types. More info.
- Plug-in module for switching and dimming lights up to 300W.
- Controllable from a distance with X10 signals
- through the existing house wiring (On/Off/dim).
- The LM12 is suitable for Ohms loads (standard light bulbs).
How does it work?
Simply plug the lamp into the LM12 X10 module and then plug the LM12 lamp module into your normal mains outlet socket.
Set the code switches for the House code and the Unit number to suit the controller you are using and the module is ready to work. The lamp may be switched on/off normally if it has its own switch or through the control console using a wall switch or remote controller.
The Lamp module also contains a dimmer that is controlled in the same way.
300 Watts max. (not suitable for fluorescent lamps).
New to X10 Home Automation?
Click here to learn more about X10 home automation
and the many possibilities.
- Supply voltage: 230V / 50 Hz
- Supply current: <20mA capacitive
- Making capacity: 60 - 300 W (normal light bulbs (incandescent lamps) only)
- Dimmer Speed: 4.4s from 100% to 0% ±0.2s
- Responds to X10 key codes : On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights On, All Units Off, Extended code
- Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp min 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
- Input impedance: > 55 ohm (L-N) at 120 kHz
- Operating temperature range: - 10° C to = 50° c
- Storage temperature range: -20° C to + 70° C
- Dimensions: 52 x 122x x33 mm (without plug)
Download Folder - Download Manuel
The LM12 Lamp Module is available in most 220V European type outlets, suitable for the specific type of outlet in your country. We automatically ship the right plug for the country of delivery. More info.
Not suitable for low voltage lights, not suitable for fluorescent or halogen lights.