Add to cart
LM15ES Lamp Module (not for UK & Ireland)
Automate your porch, closet, basement, attic or garage lights in seconds. Also suitable for low-energy light bulbs.
- Screw-in type X10 receiver module
- Easy to use : Placed between the lamp and the socket
- ON and OFF control
- Also suitable for low-energy light bulbs
- Compact design fits into most light fixture
- Automated lighting anyone can install
- As easy as screwing in a light bulb!
- Always come home to an illuminated porch light
- Control lights in closets and hallways from the comfort of your bed
You don't have to be an electrician to automate wired-in, switch-controlled lights! Just twist this X10 lamp module into any light fixture, and you'll enjoy full remote control of porch, closet, basement or garage lights in seconds — without running a single wire!
Here's just a few of the things you can do:
- Forgot to turn off the basement light before climbing into bed?
Turn it off from your nightstand with a desktop X10 controller!
(IRRF7243 Infrared Mini Controller)
- Want the porch light to automatically turn ON before you come home at night? Have it turned on/off automatically by dusk/dawn! (MS13 Motion detector)
- Wish you could turn the garage light on or off from inside your car?
It's easy as ever with a pocket remote! (KR22 Creditcard controller)
- Forgot to turn off the attic light before heading to work?
Turn it OFF with a phone call with our SC28 Controller.
New to X10 Home Automation?
||Click here to learn more about X10 home automation
and the many possibilities.
- Supply voltage: 230V +10%/-15% 50Hz
- Supply current : < 20 mA capacitive
- Making capacity : max. 100W (for open shades),
max. 60W (for closed armatures)
- Fits into a standard E27lamp holder
- Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp min 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
- Input impedance: > 55 Ohm (L - N) at 120 kHz
- Operating temperature: -10 to +50° C
- Storage temperature : -20 to + 70° C
- Dimensions: Ø 46 x 93 mm
- Download manual
- Does not contain a dimmer! It is not possible to dim with this Lamp Module.
- Compared to most X10 Modules the LM15 does not have code wheels.
The code can be set up by using any X10 Controller
(e.g. TM13, IRRF7243, CM15Pro, ebode Take6 or ebode Take10, ...).
- The address can NOT be programmed with the CM11 or CM15 PRo computer controller.