Add to cart
LMM32 Lamp/Dimmer Micro Module
NEW! LMM32 - Lamp/Dimmer Micro Module, on/off, dim, 1 Load
- Suitable for 230V and low-voltage lighting with a transformer, including halogen lighting.
- Remote control via the mains using Marmitek X-10 Commands and with one or more momentary switches.
- Switches and dims lighting circuits up to a total of 400W.
- Can be used in combination with ‘designer’ switching material.
- Soft start and smooth dimming features, remembers the last dim setting. Makes your X-10 system invisible.
- Can be regulated from 0% lighting to the desired dim setting.
- The module is not suitable for dimming and controlling low-energy light bulbs and tube lighting. An Appliance module should be used for these devices.
- Control Load QTY: Two
- Phase and Neutral have to be available before the module can be installed.
- Small enough (43.25*47*21mm) to fit into a wall box behind a standard wall switch.
- Supply voltage: 230VAC +10% -10% 50 Hz
- Power consumption: < 1W
- Making capacity: <400W in total for incandescent and halogen lighting
- Control Load QTY: two (1 Yellow / Red, 2 Green / Blue)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Signal sensitivity: better thank 25 mVpp at 120 kHz
- X10 Key codes to respond for: All units Off, All LIghts On, On, Off, DIM, BRIGHT, Extended dim
- Input switch: 1-way standard rokcer switch (ON/OFF), 1-way momentary switch (normally open contact) (ON/OFF/DIM)
- Use in 3 phase installation: FD10 (3X) or FKX40 necessary
- Connections: Wir for a double standard rocker switch or momentary switch and connecting clamps for phase, neutral and switched phases.
- Control Lines: not more than 1 meter between the micro module and the switch
- Ambient temperature: -10°C till +50°C (Operation)
- Dimensions: 43.26mm x 47 mm X 21mm