- Built-in Dimmer micromodule (60W - 250W)
- Makes your X10 System invisible
- Remote control ON/OFF and Dim/Bright
- Local control with momentary switch
- Memory function for last dimmersetting
- Softstart and softdim
- Works with X10 controllers
- One-Way X10
- Neutral not required
Download folder - Download manuel
- So small it can be fitted behind any installed momentary switch
- Control lights connected to the LW12 remotely
- Continue to use your switch in the normal way
- The LW12 uses one-way X10 communication
- Can be programmed to respond to the functions
"All Lights On/All Lights Off" and "All Units Off"
- The LW12 is the only X10 module that doesn't use a zero wire.
This means it can replace a switch without having to use any extra wiring.
- When power has been interrupted, the module will be in the OFF position.
- Programming mode can be activated in 2 ways:
- By transmitting On / Off commands of the set address in quick succession (With every X10 compatible controller, e.g. ebode Take6 or ebode Take10 in combination withTM13 transceiver or CM15Pro, ..., except CM11)
- By quickly pressing/switching the connected (momentary) switch.
- Supply voltage: 230 V +10% -15%, 50 Hz
- Supply current: < 20 mA.
- Switching power: 60W to 250W for incandesent lamps and halogen light
- Minimum load: 60W
- Responds to X10 signals: ON, Off, DIM, BRIGHT and the optional X10 commands All Lights On/All Lights Off and All Units Off (if these are programmed) and extended code 1 type 3.
- Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp min 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
- Input impedance: > 180 Ohm (L - N) at 120 kHz
- Connection: Connecting clamps for phase, switched phase and switch (neutral not required)
- Operating temperature: - 10° C to + 40° C
- Storage temperature : - 20° C to + 70° C
- Dimensons : 46 x 46 x 17 (Minimum built-in depth 40 mm, advised 50 mm)
- This product is for professional use only.
Please consult a qualified electrician if you do not have the technical skills or if you have any doubts about proper installation.
- The LW12 can not be used with normal make/break switches.
Replace your normal make/break contact switch by a momentary switch
- The LW12 can be "controlled" by the CM11 PC interface,
but it can NOT be "programmed" with it.