- Micromodule with Built-in dimmer 120W
- Makes your X10 system invisible
- Remote control On/Off, Dim/Bright
- Local control with momentary action switch
- Two-way X10
- Memory function for last dimmer setting.
- Softstart and softdim.
- Small enough to fit behind any conventional momentary wall switch
- The MicroModule is also ideal for installation into light fixtures or for use in areas with limited space such as rooms with lowered ceilings.
- The LWM1 built-in dimmer module uses 2 way X10 communication and so transmits the set dimmer level to other X10 receivers (e.g. LWM1, LD11, LW11, ...) that are set to the same HouseCode and UnitCode
- Download PDF "Overview Micromodules" to learn more about the benefits of micromodules and how they can be fit in your installation.
1-face momentary switch or 2-fase momentary switch:
- "1-face momentary switch":
Spring-back switch without intermediate setting. 1 short press is ON, keeping the button pressed is DIM, second press is OFF.
When connecting this type of switch, the brown and red wires are connected.
The blue wire is connected to the P or L contact of the switch.
- "2-face momentary switch"
Spring-back switch with intermediate setting. Both the top and bottom part of the switch can be pressed. Short press top is ON, long press top is BRIGHTER. Short press bottom is OFF, long press bottom is DIM.
When connecting this type of switch, the brown wire is connected to the contact for the top part of the switch (ON/BRIGHTER) and the red wire to the contact for the bottom part of the switch (OFF/DIM).
- Supply voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Switching power:
- 120W light bulbs
- 100W halogen lighting with coiled transformer
- 120W halogen lighting with Halotronic electrical transformer (recommended transformer: Osram HTM series. When using other transformers, Marmitek advises you to test the combination before installation).
- Responds to X10 commands : All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright, Extended Code 1 type 3, Pre-Set Dim, Status Request.
- Wiring required: Phase, Neutral, load
- X10 transmisson: 1 pulse on 0° and 180°.
- Switch use: 1 or 2 way momentary switch
- Connection reach: Till 2.5 mm2
- Fuse: Radial lead micro fuse, 1.6AT, 250V
- Operating temperature: - 10° C to + 35° C
- Storage temperature : - 20° C to + 70° C
- Dimensions : 46 x 46 x 16 mm (Min. built-in depth 40 mm, advised 50 mm)
- Download manual
- This product is for professional use only.
Please consult a qualified electrician if you do not have the technical skills or if you have any doubts about proper installation.
- Usage of the MicroModules in a 3 phase installation.
The X10 transmitters of the MicroModules transmit the command only once for use in the phase of which they are connected. When you want to receive the commands on your other phases as well, you will need to install the FKX40 phase coupler/repeater.
- Never connect a coiled transformer to the LWM1 while the main master switch is still turned ON. The internal fuse can blow.