- Phase Coupler / X10 signal Repeater
- Din-Rail module
- to be installed in a distribution box
(must be connected to a 16A 3-phase group)
- only for use in 3-phase installations with Neutral
The FKX40 is a phase coupler that transmits X10, A10, commands that enter from one phase to the other two phases. The commands are repeated when transmitted to all phases.
This product is also sold as Marmitek CAT4000.
- Rated Voltage : 3-phase, 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Total power consumption : < 2 W
- Signal transmission : > 5 Vpp in 5 Ohm at 120 kHz in accordance
with EN 50065-1, EN 50065-2-1, EN 50065-4-1
- Transmission synchronization: 1 pulse burst at 0°/180°
- Signal sensitivity : 25 mVpp…6 Vpp at 120 kHz ± 4 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio : 1.35 : 1
- Connection range : 2.5 mm2 solid
- Minimum ambient temperature: 0 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature : 40 °C
- Atmospheric pressure 86 pkA - 106 pkA
- Relative humidity (non condensing) : 30 - 90% Degree of protection
- Housing: IP40 according to IEC 60 529
- Terminal contact: IP20 according to IEC 60 529
- Colour : RAL 7035
- Standards : NEN-EN-IEC 60669-2-1, NEN-EN-IEC 60669-2-2
- Housing complies with IEC 60707: BH 2-30, UL94: V-0
- Marking : CE
- Download manual
Not to be used in combination with the SVX10 Signal Repeater !
This is a product to install in a distribution box and should by preference be installed by a qualified electrical installer/engineer.