Add to cart
X10 Easy Wake-up Promotion Package
Create your own Wake-up Light with the Easy Wake-Up Promotion Package. This starter pack, which comprises a CM15pro computer interface and a LW11 built-in dimmer (for 1 lighting point), can now be bought for only 119,95 Euro.
- 2-piece pc based starter kit, easy to expand!
- Kit contents : CM15Pro Computer Interface + LW11 Wall Dimmer
- Works with the PC switched off!
- No need to install special wiring.
- Sold separately : 139,90 € - You Save : 19,95 Euro
You are probably all too familiar with the scene - you jump out of your skin when your alarm clock goes off and it is still completely dark in your bedroom. It doesn't really inspire you to get out of bed. Various manufacturers, therefore, have come up with a lamp that imitates the sunrise. This has a favourable impact on health and can improve wellbeing. The artificial sunrise means that you wake up naturally and feel more energetic as you start the day.
Unfortunately, there is not much choice in terms of lamp design. Would it not be much better if you could use your existing lighting (which may or may not be built-in) for this purpose? This is now possible, using the X-10 Home Automation Easy Wake-up™ promotion package below. Follow a simple step-by-step plan and tomorrow you will wake up as a result of your bedroom lighting gradually getting brighter.
The user-friendly ActiveHomePro software (supplied) allows you to set your Easy Wake-up™ lighting precisely according to your own wishes. With one press of the button, you know that your alarm clock will never go off at the weekend because you forgot to turn it off. And on Monday morning you will be woken up again, without having to check anything. Once you have entered your settings you can switch the computer off.
The system can be expanded to include other lighting points more or less as you wish and also forms the basis for automating your home with X-10 Home Automation.
CM15Pro Computer Interface
- Supply voltage : 230 VAC 50 Hz, 7 Watt
- Supply current : <30 mA
- Backup battery: 1x 9V 6LR61 alkaline block battery
- Backup time: 1 week typ
- X10 Powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2.5 Vpk-pk
- Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp min, 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
- Signal / noise ratio 1,35 : 1
- X10 transmission: 1 pulse burst at 0, 60 and 120 degrees.
- X10 Key codes it can transmit: All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights Off, Extended Code 1 type 0, Extended Code 1 type 3, Hail Acknowledge, Pre-Set Dim, Status Request, RF commands
- X10 Key codes to respond to: All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights Off, Extended Code 1 type 3, Hail Request, Pre-Set Dim, Status Request, RF commands
- X10 Collision detection: Present
- Input impedance: > 180 Ohm (P-N) at 120 kHz
- RF Range: up to max. 30 meters (note: the unit should be mounted at a height of 1 metre for best performance and located away from any sources of RF interference such as computers, monitors, etc).
- RF Power: 10 mW (maximum)
- RF receiver frequency: 433,92 MHz
- RF transmitter frequency: 433,92 MHz
- Operating temperature range: -10°C - +50°C
- Storage temperature range: -20°C - +70°C
- Dimensions: 66.7 x 113.5 x 45.3 mm (W x L x H)
- Available with EU and UK plug. See details
- Download Folder - Download Manuel
- Activehome Pro Software available in English only!
- ActiveHomePro will NOT work with the CM11 computer interface. The ActiveHomePro software is designed specifically for features and advanced electronics available only in the new USB Computer Module (CM15). The USB Computer Module (CM15) includes RF send and receive capabilities, as well as the ability to monitor all 256 house/unit codes at the same time, and 800% more memory.