- Watch analogue TV far away from the antenna connection
- Place your TV wherever you want, without having to worry about the location of the aerial point. No coax cables running through your house!
- Can be connected directly to any TV antenna box.
- Extra connections for transmitting the video signal from an HDD recorder or DVD player, for example.
- Does not encounter any interruption from microwaves, wireless (WiFi) networks, Bluetooth and so on as a result of using the 5.8 GHz frequency band.
So how does it work?
It’s very easy. Connect the Analogue TV Anywhere transmitter directly to your antenna connection. The built-in TV tuner saves all available TV channels in its
memory. The transmitter has wireless contact with the receiver that you have connected to your TV. The signal passes through floors and walls.
- Operating range: Up to 100m free field, up to 30m through walls and ceilings
- Power: 100/240 VAC 50/60Hz, 5V/1000mA
- Built in cable tuner: VHF low, VHF high, UHF
- Standard: PAL BG & PAL I
- Compatibility: +/- channel compatible for use in all countries using PAL
- Memory: 100 channel
- Transmitter: 5,8 GHz - 4 channels
- Infrared extender: built in 433,92 MHz transmitter and receiver
Specifications may be modified without prior notice.