- Programmable stereo modulator
- Digital selector with display
- Converts audio-and video signals and adds them
as an extra TVchannel on your antenna cable.
- AV transmmission via coaxial network
- Return-channel for your own remote control: You can operate
the connected A/V device from the room where you are watching TV.
- With built-in modulator (for TVs without built-in modulator)
- Two antenna outputs (1 x to TV, 1 x to antenna network).
No additional splitter needed.
- Scart in- ánd output. No additional scart-splitter needed.
- Free of interference because of the solid metal housing.
- Whole house coax based network that allows you to watch
AND control those devices from any TV in any room attached to the network
- Watch and operate your DVD-recorder, decoder or satellite in any room with an antenna connection
- Create an extra TV-channel on the existing antenna network in your home and watch your DVD-recorder, decoder, satellite receiver and so on in every room with an antenna connection.
- You can also connect multiple IR receivers (for operating from multiple rooms).
- For more detailed information, please see the manual
Connecting multiple devices
- Do you want to connect multiple A/V devices?
With the Connect 236 you can connect all of your devices to your MegaView70
with just one cable, preserving the quality.
- You can also connect a second A/V device using a second MegaView70.
By selecting another TV channel on it you can watch both devices at different places.
Stereo RF Modulator:
- Power: 230VAC/50Hz,DC 12V/400mA
- Standard: PAL B/G or I
- Modulation frequency range:170 ~230MHz(VHF2Channel5-12)
and 470 ~860MHz (UHFChannel21-69)
- Input: SCART
- Selectable output level: 80 ~95 dBuV+/-3d Bin 75 Ohm
- Coupling loss: < 1.5dB at 860Mhz
- Carrier wave Audio : 4.5 -6.5 MHz
- Modulation method: Double sideband modulation
- Dimensions: 96 x82 x34mm
- Power: 230VAC/50Hz, DC 12V/400mA
- Centre frequency: 10.7 MHz
- Infrared: < 40KHz
- Coupling loss: < 1.5dB max
- Dimensions: 53 x49 x18mm
- Download manual