What can Home Automation do for me?
Bring comfort, convenience, security, entertainment and a touch of luxury into your Home! With X10 Home Automation Systems you can improve & enhance your lifestyle considerably.
X10 systems are very affordable (no costly rewiring) and are very simple to install and to use!
Some Examples of what Home Automation can do for you.
- Automatic Control of Equipment Inside and Outside your House.
E.g. Hallway lighting, Christmas lights, electronic devices, air-conditioning, heating, sun blinds, curtains, fountain, water pump, garden lights, sprinkler system, patio or market umbrellas, garage door, ...
- Control all your living room table lamps and ceiling lights from the same RF wall switch or from one central point (e.g. your PC).
- Save energy and time with your appliances automatically turned on and off, depending on your way of life, with X10 setting features. Economise your electrical costs by using the low-cost hours.
- Prevent burglaries by Simulating Presence in your house while you are away : When on holiday or working late, have the lights come on automatically and draw the curtains. You can even call into your home to control lights & appliances by phone!
- Get yourself a watchdog that never sleeps, never eats and doesn't need to be walked!
- You can program your X10 IntelliHome system to perform macro's like "All lights on" or "Morning mode" to manage your house in a simple way according to your way of life.
- Automatic switching considering sunrise, sunset or at any given time.
- Wireless Switches make it possible to install switches at places where there are no wires.
- Also ideal for temporary installations. You take your equipment with you when you move to a new location.
- Adapting homes for the elderly or disabled people becomes easy and flexible. By using wireless remote controls they have everything controlled by a simple button. They can e.g. switch on the electric blanket whilst they're sitting on the sofa.
- The possibilities of the X10 System are endless,...