Add to cart
GSM Guard BS-120
Wireless Alarm System with SMS Notification via GSM Network. No landline required! Ideal for the protection of your (vacation) home, stables, garage, storage area, etc.
Now: €279 (Normal price: €469) - You save: €190
- Alarm system with SMS notification. No permanent telephone connection required.
- Makes use of the GSM network (via a SIM card in the control unit);
you can check the alarm system from anywhere (within the GSM coverage area).
- Ideal for the protection of your (vacation) home, stables, garage, storage area, etc.
- Alarm can be activated and deactivated remotely.
- You can switch lights and appliances on and off via a built-in relay (up to 1A).
- In combination with the X10 transmitter SM10 (available separately),
you can integrate the system with X10 Home Control.
- You can program a maximum of three telephone numbers (for notification).
- The GSMguard BS-120 set includes a control unit, two door/window sensors, an antenna and a siren.
- There is no limit to the number of extra wireless door/window sensors that can be added to the system.
Ideal for the protection of your (vacation) home, construction project, stables, storage shed, etc.
HOW DOES THE GSMGUARD BS-120 WORK?
You place the GSMguard BS-120 Unit in a convenient location in your home (or storage area, vacation home, garage, etc.). The alarm system is powered by the mains supply that is included or 9 Volts. Place a SIM card (not included) in the control unit. Attach the door/window sensors and monitor the provided siren (if desired). Once installed, you can use the GSMguard BS-120 as a normal alarm system. In the event of an alarm, you receive an SMS. You can also test the alarm, temporarily deactivate the alarm or request a status report by sending an SMS. Extra wireless door/window sensors are available separately.
Frequently asked Questions
Question: Can I use the GSMGuard BS-120, if there is no220V?
In addition to 220V supply voltage, the system also works on 9V direct current. This means it is therefore also possible to use, for example, a car battery or a 9V transformer (available from most specialist shops).
For example, with a fully charged 60 Ah battery, the system can operate for approx. 285 hours (continuous alarm) to 500 hours (continuous standby).
GSMguard BS-120 control unit:
- GSM modem: 900/1800 MHz, dual band
- Relay output: 24VDC, 1A max, 250VAC, 1A max
- Operating temp.: -10° to 50° Celsius
- Power supply: 9VDC, with 230VAC adapter (or via external 9 Volt power supply)
- Power consumption: Active: DC210 mA,
- Stand-by: DC125 mA
- Dimensions: 230 x 149 x 46 mm
- Antenna: Magnetic-mount antenna 900/1800 MHz dual band with SMA connector and 3 metres of 50 Ohm coax cable
- Dimensions: Height 160 mm, base diameter: 30 mm
- Power supply: Battery, 006P, DC 9V
(2 batteries are included with a complete set - NO batteries included with the 3 free extra door/window sensors)
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Power consumption: Can be switched on/off individually
- When active: DC5.8 mA (It is recommended that the batteries be replaced annually)
- Range: 15-30 m through floors and walls
- Dimensions: 110 x 34 x 26 mm
- Connection: 2 wires
- Sound level: 105 dB/30 cm
- Dimensions: 55 x 68 x 17 mm
Stand-alone alarm system (non X10). Only expandable with WDS300 Wireless Door/Window Sensor!
To control lights when an alarm occurs, you can expand your system with the SM10 universal sender module.
SIM Card not included.
NO batteries included with the 3 free extra door/window sensors.