- Wireless Repeater
- To be used with ProGuard800 Alarmsystem
- Extend the operating range of wireless devices
- Up to 4 repeaters can be registered to the control panel
- powered by either 9VAC or 12VDC
- 6V rechargeable backup battery pack
The RP835 wireless repeater is a part of the Marmitek ProGuard800 series, and operates together with the ProGuard800 alarm system.
Registration and maintenance tests are performed using a plug-in LCD Programming Keypad (PK836) that provides a comprehensive interface to the repeater.
Up to four repeaters can be registered to the control panel with 32 transmitters registered to each repeater. The repeater is powered by either 9VAC or 12VDC with a 6V rechargeable backup battery pack.
- Frequency: 868.35MHz FM
- Antenna: External Whip
- Operating Voltage: 9VAC or 12VDC
- Backup Battery: 6V/850mAh / (5 x 1.2V Ni-MH rechargeable cells, size AAAL)
- Current Consumption: 100mA max. (during transmission)
- Number of Transmitters: 32 max.
- Tamper Protection: Front Cover (N.C.)
- Operating Temperature: 0-60°C
- Dimensions: 123 x 109 x 27mm
- Download Manual
PK836 LCD Programming Keypad is required for installation.