Add to cart
PH7208 - Indoor X10 siren 110 dB
This piercing, plug-in siren works with any X10 security system, and respond to signals from the main security console when it is tripped. Nobody wants to hang around when one of these activate.
- Powerful extra siren for your SC28E, SafeGuard or Totalguard set
- Controlled via the existing wiring
- For indoor use only
Powerhorn is used as an additional audio alarm unit for use with the X10 Home Security Systems SC28E, SafeGuard and TotalGuard, which gives an additional independent 110 decibel sound output when the security system is triggered.
The Siren will only trip a few seconds later after the alarm trips.
It counts the sequence transmitted to flash lights connected to Lamp Modules en wall switch modules and will trip after the lights have flashed 4 or 5 times. This prevents it from being accidentally tripped from any other X10 controller.
When tripped, the Powerhorn emits a two-tone alarm which alternates its tone coincidentally with the lights flashing on and off. After the security system resets, the Powerhorn sustains its last tone for a few seconds and then shuts off automatically.
You can also trip the Powerhorn from any other X10 controller, which is useful in panic situations. It can be set to respond to any one of 256 X10 codes available (16 Housecodes x 16 unit codes). You simply press ALL Lights ON, then All Units OFF, 4 or 5 times, or press the Unit code corresponding to the number set on the Powerhorn, then Press ON, then OFF 4 or 5 times.
- Supply voltage: 230V / 50 Hz
- Supply current: <= 20 mA capacitive
- Sound output: 110 dB
- EMC emission: according to EN 80081-1
- EMC immunity: accortding to EN 680082-1
- Electrical safety: according to EN 60950 and EN 60065
- Signal sensititvity: 15 mVpp min 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
- Input impedance: <= 55 Ohm 'L-N) at 12 kHz
- Operational temperature: -10° C to + 50° C
- Storage temperature: - 20° C to +70° C (storage)
- Dimensions: 53x123x33 mm
- Download manual
AVAILABLE IN EURO-PLUG only! For the U.K. Just change Euro socket with U.K. socket.
Not compatible with HomeGuard.