|Technische Info (nieuw)
Supply voltage : 230 VAC 50 Hz, 7 Watt
- Supply current : <30 mA
- Backup battery: 1x 9V 6LR61 alkaline block battery
- Backup time: 1 week typ
- X10 Powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2.5 Vpk-pk
- Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp min, 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
- Signal / noise ratio 1,35 : 1
- X10 transmission: 1 pulse burst at 0, 60 and 120 degrees.
- X10 Key codes it can transmit: All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights Off, Extended Code 1 type 0, Extended Code 1 type 3, Hail Acknowledge, Pre-Set Dim, Status Request, RF commands
- X10 Key codes to respond to: All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights Off, Extended Code 1 type 3, Hail Request, Pre-Set Dim, Status Request, RF commands
- X10 Collision detection: Present
- Input impedance: > 180 Ohm (P-N) at 120 kHz
- RF Range: up to max. 30 meters (note: the unit should be mounted at a height of 1 metre for best performance and located away from any sources of RF interference such as computers, monitors, etc).
- RF Power: 10 mW (maximum)
- RF receiver frequency: 433,92 MHz
- RF transmitter frequency: 433,92 MHz
- Operating temperature range: -10°C - +50°C
- Storage temperature range: -20°C - +70°C
- Dimensions: 66.7 x 113.5 x 45.3 mm (W x L x H)
- Available with EU and UK plug.